The Board of Governors of Oakgrove Integrated College wish to appoint the following teacher commencing 1st September 2017:
1 Full-Time Teacher of ICT to ‘A’ Level
Ref No: ICT Teacher 03/17
1. Applicants must be recognised by the Department of Education as a qualified teacher to teach in grant-aided schools.
2. Applicants must also be registered by the GTCNI and have a relevant degree (2.2 or above).
3. Experience of all ability teaching.
4. A clear written statement of how you can demonstrate, using practical examples, your commitment to the integrated ethos of Oakgrove College.
1. Experience in the last 5 years of teaching one or more of the following subjects:
• Business Studies
• Health & Social Care
• Travel & Tourism
2. Experience of teaching KS3 Maths.
Application Forms, monitoring forms and further information may be obtained below or by sending 2 large S.A.E.s quoting the reference number to the following address. Oakgrove Integrated College, Stradreagh, Gransha Park, Derry~Londonderry, BT 47 6TG.
The Selection Panel reserves the right to enhance the criteria in order to facilitate a manageable shortlist.
Closing date 3.00 pm on Tuesday 28 March 2017.
• Posts involving work in educational institutions are subject to the provision of the protection of children and vulnerable adults. (NI) order 2003 (POCVA)
Please click here to download the job description.
Please click here to download the person specification.
Please click here to download the monitoring form.
Please click here to download the application form.
As an equal opportunities employer, Oakgrove Integrated College welcomes applicants from all sections of the community.